My favorites Webtoons

Hi everyone, how are you guys? I hope you are good! So today I gonna talk about my favorite webtoons! if there's one thing that I'm obsessed with is webtoons. There are 3 that I read every week.  True Beauty, Age Matters, and So I Married an Anti- fan. 

I read True Beauty and So, I married an Anti-fan in Korean and Age Matters in English.  I highly recommend these webtoons, especially if you like romance and a little bit of comedy. 


💞 True Beauty (여신강림)

Creator: Yaongyi
Update in English: every Wednesday
Update in Korean: every Tuesday

Synopsis: After binge-watching beauty videos online, a shy, comic book fan masters the art of make-up, then sees her social standing skyrocket as she becomes her school’s prettiest pretty girl literally overnight. But will her elite status be short-lived? How long can she keep her “real self” a secret? And what about that cute boy she likes? Could you imagine if he found out the truth?


💞  Age Matters 


Creator: Enjelicious
Updates: Every Wednesday 

Synopsis: She's a hopeless romantic who’s turning 30 – and is not super happy about it. He’s a reclusive billionaire who’s hired her to be his assistant – and he’s not too happy about that either. Together they rewrite the rules of friendship, love, work and the BEST way to clean someone’s apartment.


💞 So, I married an Anti-fan (그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다)

Creator: Jaerim
Updates in Korean: Every Wednesday
Synopsis: The romance between famous K-pop star Hoo Joon and his official anti-fan reporter Lee Geun-young who end up cohabitating?


😸 
So.. wich webtoon are you reading now? Recommend me some! I'd love to read new webtoons!




Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Graduação e continuação da vida acadêmica